Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Bonerator...Part II

You can probably imagine the different things that people have called my bone stimulator.

When I first got it I thought it looked like a cat. I put it on, took a picture and put it up on FaceBook. Imagine my surprise when everyone came back and asked me is that your robot? They called me ET, space man and just about any other thing you can think of...it was odd. I started to wear it in the privacy of my own home so I wouldn't get any other weird comments.

My favorite was when I was talking to my girlfriend about it and she wasn't sure what I was talking about. I said, "K, you know the picture that I put up on FaceBook?"

She looked at me and said, "Melissa, I thought you had just decorated your corset. I didn't realize that was your new bone stimulator...."

When we got done giggling about that I told her if I had decorated my corset there would have been a lot more glitter and a heck of a lot less robot face....

No comments: