Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stupid Doctor Moments From This Week....

I fell down the steps this week. Needless to say a few of my doctors needed to be updated so we could make sure everything was pretty much where it needed to be. These are two of the sillier conversations I had at my doctor appointments.

Doctor: How many steps did you fall down.

Me: Uhm, sorry...I didn't think to count them as I was falling down them...I fell from about the middle of 15 steps.

Joe told me that the next time I fall he expects me to call out the steps like The Count on Sesame Street as I bounce down them.

"One, one step I've fallen on...Ha!Ha!Ha! Two, two steps I've fallen on...Ha!Ha!Ha!

Overheard at my physical therapy appointment.

Physical Therapist: Well that's two steps backwards...

Me: No, actually I think it was about 7 steps down...

I think this might have to be a weekly post...

No comments: