Monday, February 7, 2011

Payback...Well, You Know What It Is...

I pick on my doctors quite a bit. I've been known to be funny, witty and downright obnoxious. Luckily, I have found most of my doctors have a pretty good sense of humor.

Today I got my payback.

I was sitting with my chiropractor getting my shoulder taped (kinesotape...it works awesome, ask your PT about it). We were talking about shoveling snow and how Joe ended up doing two driveways and hurting his back.

Dr. Adorable (he is, I just want to pinch his cheeks) looks at me and says, "did I hear you right, did you just say you shoveled TWO driveways?"

I looked at him and laughed and said, "no, that was Joe I was talking about."

He said, "good, if not I was going to have to smack you upside the head."

Touche...I think now he only has about a million more smack downs to put on me until we're even...

No comments: