Monday, June 1, 2015

Cha Cha Cha Changes Or My New Personality...

I've had so many personalities within the RA Community pretty soon people are going to think I may be suffering from a different illness. Alas, no I'm just little ol' me and I'm pretty sure the voices are the usual ones I hear every day.

So, you probably wonder what is going on. Well, sometimes it's best to start over with a clean slate, a new name and a new game plan. I'm still the same person that I was a few days ago, I just have a new name to go with the same face.

This will give me the opportunity to put a lot of things behind me, forgive, forget and move on. I have a few posts that I need to write that will help explain the changes in the future but for now I am slowly pulling things together from the old and putting them in with the new.

Of course from the drama and you know there is always drama with a change my body is reacting as old Arthur always does, he's helping me with the flare from hell, what else would I possibly expect. So, I am doing things the slow and steady way. You will see some changes here and there as I get everything changed over to Realities, so please bear with me for a bit.

Soon, I will be in Disney and I will be blogging about how a gimp like me "travels and does Disney." Hang in there with me, I'm hoping things are just about to get fun (won't that be an awesome change.)

No comments: